A selection of freshly made sandwiches served on brown and white bread:-
Our own home smoked Scottish salmonFree range egg and cress mayonnaise
Peak District baked ham Cucumber
Warm freshly baked scones – fruit and plain with clotted cream, farmhouse butter and strawberry jam
Fresh fruit tartlets- light crisp pastry cases filled with custard and fresh seasonal fruits “Battenberg” – light Genoese sponge covered in golden marzipan Soft baked meringues sandwiched with fresh cream
a selection of seasonal homemade cakes
Tea or Coffee
East Lodge Country House Hotel
1. Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and can not be used after that date.
2. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
4. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment. If it is less, then change can not be given.
5. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
6. Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.