The Dermalux LED phototherapy is clinically proven to be effective at treating conditions such as:
acne & breakouts
rosacea, eczema & psoriasis
helps fade pigmentation
rejuvenates and repairs so is perfect for anti-ageing or ageing gracefully (and DISgracefully, come to that!!)
It's completely non-invasive, very relaxing and multi award-winning to boot.
The blue light is blemish fighting, targets bacteria and gently yet powerfully eliminates spots.
Red light revitalises the complexion, boosts collagen & elastin production and accelerates cell renewal. The skin is plumped & smoothed as deep, natural hydration is increased giving a more youthful bounce and firmness to the skin.
Near infra-red light calms irritation, builds strength and increases resilience to aggressors and irritants. It accelerates repair and boosts the health of the skin by increasing nourishment via a more effective circulation.
We tend to use the different colours/wavelengths in combination so there's no need to choose, you can have all the benefits.
Kate Cottle By Appointment
Oak Cottage, Layton Avenue
By Appointment Only
Monday 9am - 7pm
Tuesday 10.30am - 9pm
Thursday 9am - 6pm
Friday 9am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 3pm
All features of this offer are valid only until the expiry date. Do please book your appointments at your earliest convenience.
All clients are respectfully required to wear underwear at all times during massage and all other treatments.
Gentlemen are required to wear sport-shorts during massage treatments.
Regretfully, appointments cancelled or rearranged at short notice - less than 48 hours prior to treatment - will be forfeited by the client. Thank you
• Gift Certificates ordered through The Website will be delivered automatically by electronic
means to the email address you specify at the time of order. The Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
• A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
• When ordering a Gift Certificate, please ensure to enter the recipient’s email address
correctly. The Management will not be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
• Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when
purchasing gift vouchers, unless otherwise stated.
• Vouchers are valid for the treatments as described on the voucher and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• All Gift Certificates are dated and expire as per the date as highlighted on the voucher
• Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
• The Management will not be responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
• Gift certificate bookings must be made in advance and will be subject to availability.